Everyone needs groceries
Why not let a percentage of the money you are already spending go towards supporting the Loveland Bands/Guard program?
When you make purchases for groceries, gas, or other items at King Soopers, City Market, or any Kroger store nation wide using your King Soopers Gift Card from the Loveland Band Boosters, 5% of all your purchases will come back to us.
The story behind the card…King Soopers reloadable cards are an easy, no-cost way to raise money for the band while reducing your student’s band/guard fees. You can quickly reload your card at the register before checking out and there is no additional cost to using the card. King Soopers gives the band boosters 5% of any amount you load on to your card, and 1/2 of that goes to your student’s grant account.
Looking for a good gift idea? Why not sign-up for a Loveland Band Boosters King Soopers Gift Card, load it with any amount you want and then watch as the giftee supports us while enjoying their gift! Note: Make sure to let them know the card is re-loadable.
Easy Steps For Using Your Reloadable King Soopers Card.
- Sign-up for your King Soopers Card . CONTACT the King Soopers Card Coordinator.
- Take your King Soopers reloadable card to any King Soopers or Kroeger affiliate where you want to make your purchases.
- You can reload your King Soopers card (in any amount up to $500 at a time) right at the register in any store or at the customer service desk! Each card is directly associated to your band/guard student and the Band Boosters.
- When you reload your King Soopers card – RELOAD YOUR CARD BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR GROCERIES. It MUST be in a different transaction than purchasing your groceries.This is due to a five‐minute delay between when you reload your card and when funds are available.
- You can use a debit card in addition to cash, check or credit card to reload funds to your King Soopers card.
- Any merchandise in King Soopers Store can be purchased with your King Soopers reloadable card including GASOLINE, with the exception of services (money orders, Western Union, lottery tickets, stamps, Tickets West, and other gift cards are considered services).
- Please also remember DO NOT throw your card away. Cards must be purchased through the booster club to be linked to this program.
- Your reloadable King Soopers card is just like a gift card. The Loveland Band Boosters Club and King Soopers are not responsible for the value of the card if it is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- You can find out the balance on your King Soopers reloadable card four ways. Your balance is on the bottom of your receipt, you can visit www.gcbalance.com, call 1-866-822-6252 or a cashier can check your balance.
- Your Loveland Band Boosters reloadable King Soopers card is accepted at most Kroger affiliated stores throughout the U.S.A. This includes Kroger, Fred Myer, King Soopers, City Market and more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does it work?
You can purchase a gift card directly from The Loveland Band Boosters. Use the card to pay for purchases at King Soopers or any Kroger store across the country. The card can be reloaded for any amount up to $500. You simply give the card to your cashier before your purchases are scanned so the reloading is paid as a separate transaction. You can also take the card to the Customer Service desk when you first enter the store. You can pay for the reload amount by cash, check, debit, or credit card. You can then use the Gift Card to pay for your purchases at any King Soopers at any checkout line. You can reload again and again.
What’s the catch?
No catch . . . really! There are no extra costs associated with this program. This is a way for King Soopers to encourage shoppers to patronize their store and also for them to support to non-profit organizations like The Loveland Band Boosters.
How does Loveland Band Boosters earn money for the band program and your students grant account?
Every time you reload the card, King Soopers will add that amount to our reward account. King Soopers gives the band boosters 5% of any amount you load on to your card, and 1/2 of that goes to your student’s grant account.
How can I obtain my card?
To order your card, please contact the King Soopers Card Coordinator. Remember to get a card for your friends, neighbors, co-workers and extended family members, too!What can I use the card for?
Use the card for any purchases at King Soopers including at the pharmacy and for gas purchased at either King Soopers or City Market Fuel Centers (with the exception of some services – lottery tickets, gift cards, stamps, etc.).
How long is the card good for?
The dollar amount on the card never expires. However, if your balance goes to zero and you don’t reload it within 90 days, the card becomes inactive. You would then need to purchase a new card from the Loveland Band Boosters. If you reload it after it is inactive, the Loveland Band Boosters will not get credit for the reload.
Where else can I use the card?
The King Soopers gift card is accepted at most Kroger-affiliated stores throughout the United States. These include: King Soopers, City Market, Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Fry’s and Fry’s Marketplace, Dillons, Smith’s Food & Drug, QFC, Food 4 Less, Owen’s, Foodsco, Hilander, Pay-Less Supermarkets, Cala-Bell, Baker’s, Jayc, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Littman & Barclay Jewelers, (Loaf and Jug does not accept these cards).